Below you will find an overview of efforts we’ve put in place to welcome you back to our clinic safely and comfortably as we navigate through the COVID-19 reopening process. Please carefully read what we ask of you to ensure you have all the information you need prior to attending the clinic.
What you can expect:
- Extended appointment times to ensure we meet reopening requirements, to enable our team to clean and sanitize between every client.
- While our clinic has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Verbal confirmation by your service provider(s) that their hands have been sanitized immediately prior to the start of your service.
- Service providers will wear PPE during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and your practitioner will take you straight into your treatment room
- While hot beverages will not be offered in the usual manner, water will be available in disposable cups so please ask if you feel you need a drink of water.
- Please wherever possible book your appointment online to enable contactless payment when checking out. No cash payments until further notice.
What we ask of you:
- Wait in your car upon arrival. You will be called on your mobile when we are ready for you to come into the clinic, your Practitioner will be ready to take you straight through to your appointment. There will be no waiting area in operation and our policy is one-in-one-out so please do not enter the building until you have been instructed to do so.
- Please do not bring any friend of family member with you to your appointment (unless medically necessary). You will be the only one permitted to enter the building for your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment wearing your own face mask.
- Sanitize your hands as you enter the clinic at the sanitizer station provided.
- We will be operating a no-touch policy wherever possible. Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands with any staff members or other clients, as much as we have missed you!
- Respect the clinic’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic.
- Adhere to all social distancing measures in place.
We can’t wait to welcome you safely back into clinic and look forward to seeing you soon!