As we enter the last count down days to our re-opening, we wanted to update you all on the latest industry guidance and how we will be working safely upon re-opening. COVID-19 continues to remain apart of our lives and we want to reassure you we will be working tirelessly to continue providing a safe space for all our staff and our clients.
What to expect when you next visit Karma House Clinic
Our Staff Members
- All our staff will be screened daily for any COVID-19 symptoms, including having their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Lateral-flow tests will be provided to staff on a two-week cycle.
- Strict social distancing will be in place in all staff areas, including the staff room and office.
- All treating staff uniform’s will be kept securely sealed and only put on once in clinic, eliminating any home environment cross-over.
- All our staff are trained in infection control and will continue to wear all relevant PPE.
- All clients will receive a pre-appointment screening email and will be asked to re-book should they have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We sadly will not be able to see anyone who has travelled outside of the United Kingdom within 2 weeks of their return, unless they are able to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- All clients must wear a face mask when coming into clinic and will be provided with one should they forget.
- Dermal Filler and Cosmetic and Medical Tattooing appointments will not be able to take place within 3 weeks prior or post your COVID-19 vaccination. This is to avoid any minimal risk of developing a mild immune response to the filler or tattooing pigment. A small number of instances have been reported where individuals have experienced mild swelling and/or tenderness at the site of treatment following their COVID-19 vaccine. Should you have any questions in relation to dermal fillers or cosmetic and medical tattooing and your vaccination, please call the clinic on 01296 614441 and a member of our team will be there to help.
Cleaning and COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A contactless hand sanitiser is positioned on the wall directly by the front door for all clients and visitors to use upon entering the clinic.
- A perspex protective screen will remain at reception and all clients must stand behind this when at the reception desk.
- Our waiting area has been removed, and all clients must remain in their cars when waiting for their appointment. Our carpark camera will notify us when you have arrived, and your mobile will be called when your practitioner is ready for you.
- You will be greeted by your practitioner in Reception and will be taken straight through to your treatment room.
- We will continue to add extra time into our clinic diaries to enable disinfection cleaning to take place in the treatment rooms and communal areas in-between clients. This will include cleaning of the treatment couch, surfaces, door handles, doors, chairs and any other surfaces that could have come into contact with a client.
- We politely ask that you minimise the possessions you bring in with you to clinic, only bringing what you need for your appointment to take place.
- We will offer a completely contact-free check-out at reception when leaving the clinic.
We can’t wait to welcome you all safely back to clinic. We know we can work safely during this pandemic but if you have any questions or queries at all please do not hesitate to speak to a member of the team.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.